Refunds will be issued in full IF;
- If we cannot process your iPhone unlock due to a fault of our own. 100% money back guarantee applies to the unlock order cost, not the pre-order price.
- You must have entered all of your handset, IMEI, country, network and personal details correctly.
- Any mistakes voids a full refund from us. This includes; Incorrect IMEI number, phone number, wrong network, wrong country or wrong iPhone model.
- Pre-orders for unlocks - This is an initial payment (£9.99 or £14.99), so we can check that your iPhone is eligible for unlocking, which costs us to do so. It is NOT an iPhone unlock order. The unlock order will require an additional purchase, which we will invoice you once we have done our checks on your handset. We will deduct the amount you paid for the pre-order from the full price found on our pricelist page. Occasionally an unlock order may return to us as unsuccessful due to unpaid bills, listed as stolen etc, in which case we cannot refund you. All Pre-Orders are non-refundable.
- Refunds will NOT be issued for blacklisted handsets / unclean IMEI numbers. This includes phone accounts with unpaid bills, lost, stolen or insurance claimed handsets.
If a handset comes back as blacklisted or unclean IMEI, we cannot refund your payment. This is because it costs us a considerable amount to apply for unlocking, which we don't get back. To avoid this, make sure you purchase one of our IMEI checkers by clicking HERE.
Certain networks have time restrictions on unlocking;
- EE UK- Your handset must be at least 6 months old to qualify for unlocking.
- Vodafone UK - You must have paid 3 bills successfully if on pay monthly contract, or 30 days minimum if on pay as you go.
- AT&T USA - Your phone must be out of contract with all bills paid up to date to qualify for iPhone unlocking.
- If we apply to unlock your handset and these time stipulations are not met we cannot refund you as it has already cost us the same amount to apply for your unlock. You can avoid this happening by using one of our specialist checks found on the free imei check page.
1.1. iPhones Unlock will not allow a refund on an order that has been submitted and is being processed. Some iPhones will have a set amount of input attempts. We will not refund if this has been breached.
1.2. Full refunds are only given if the iPhone unlock can not be sourced by us. The reason for this is that our costs are incurred by submitting your phone's details to the unlock database.
1.3. It is up to the customer to ensure the correct input of the phone's information and customer information when purchasing. The IMEI entered into the site must be found on the phone by dialling *#06#. If the IMEI, mobile number or network provided is later found to be submitted incorrectly by the customer then a full refund will not be provided and the unlock request will come back “Blocked”.
1.4. If an order is made with iPhones Unlock and an unlock is sent to you; you the customer must provide us with proof that the unlock has failed to unlock your device, the device is still locked and provide full details of the procedure you took. Only then will a refund be issued.
1.5. If your phone was already unlocked before you purchased an unlocking service, that will not be considered grounds for a refund.
1.6. If an unlock has been requested and cannot be obtained within 60 days a full refund will be issued.
1.7. When purchasing an iCloud unlock, the IMEI should be clean, find my iPhone off and LOST MODE not activated. Refunds are not issued for an un-clean IMEI, if find my iPhone on or if LOST MODE is activated as this service incurs considerable cost on our behalf. The original purchase receipt for the device will be required to prove ownership.
1.8. Any device we unlock that previously had unpaid bills or outstanding installments will NOT be warrantied should the device become re-locked. If the device becomes re-locked, this will not be grounds for a refund.
1.9. Any issues with services provided by iPhones Unlock MUST first be reported to us via the given support channels (email/help-desk) We then request 7 days to satisfy any such issues.
2. Buyer Requirements.
2.1. Customers must ensure that they check the compatibility of their handset with the network they intend to use once unlocked.
2.2. It is the customer's responsibility to ensure that they have read the information on this website.
2.3. Blacklisted / stolen / lost phones / contract issues / incorrect network provided (also known as Blocked) - The term blacklisted covers phones that are not paid off, lost, stolen, insurance claimed etc. It is the customer's responsibility to check whether the device is blacklisted. Lost, stolen and abused handsets are barred/blocked once reported and cannot be used inside the country it was blocked in on any major networks. If we undertake an unlock and find the phone has been marked Blocked and is in fact logged as either lost, stolen, abused, bad ESN and/or contract issues, we cannot refund your payment.
2.4. Certain networks may be subject to an additional charge and or require the phone to be 6 months old before unlocking. Refunds are not issued for a device that is less than 6 months old. In some cases, if a device is less than 6 months old the unlock will come back as blocked. We will resubmit the unlock free of charge once the device is 6 months old.
2.5. Prior to unlocking your phone, it is the customer's responsibility to make sure that their 'Contacts', 'Messages' and any other important data is properly backed up and synced with iTunes prior to attempting any unlocking procedure. We will not accept responsibility for the loss of customer data for any reason.
2.6. Unlocking your iPhone is 100% legal in the Europe, North America and many other regions. Some laws may vary and it is down to the buyer to comply with local laws when unlocking their iPhone.
2.7. In some circumstances we may require additional information about the device being unlocked.
2.8. If an unlock is being processed by us the user may not attempt to obtain an unlock by any other method. This could lead to the device breaching the maximum number of unlock requests.
3. Delivery Times and Service.
3.1. We reserve the right to change any information on the website including prices and delivery times at any time which are set by ourselves and the relative networks. If your unlock is in progress we will inform you immediately of any changes.
3.2. We will endeavour to beat these delivery times but sometimes delays do occur. In the event of a significant delay, there is no automatic right to cancellation.